PPC Commercial Law C - Online
Prepare for the PCLL Conversion Examinations with the Commercial Law C module of our PCLL Conversion Examinations Preparatory Course.
This module covers the consumer council, contractual protections, statutory limitation and protection as well as the law of guarantees, bankruptcy and insolvency, money lenders and pawnbrokers.
Designed for graduates of LLB (Hons), Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL), MA Law or the Common Professional Examination (CPE) to undertake the necessary PCLL Conversion examinations for admissions into the Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL) in Hong Kong.
Pass first time or study for free (T&Cs apply)
Face-to-face or Online options available
Learn from our expert tutors
Teaching focused on writing techniques
About Our Study Manuals
About Our Course
About Our Bundles
Our PPC is designed to prepare students or graduates of LLB (Hons) and Law Conversion courses to undertake the necessary PCLL Conversion examinations for admissions into the Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL) in Hong Kong.
The programme is designed to provide candidates with all the content and knowledge for the exam (including comprehensive manuals for each subject) and to focus on writing skills and exam techniques in a series of intensive seminars taking place right before the PCLL Conversion examinations.
Compared with a traditional law course, our PPC programme offers less lectures and more small-group seminars, with detailed individualised feedback on daily writing exercises. We have an entirely online option, with live seminars delivered at UK-friendly times during weekends.
Here are just some of the reasons why we’re best placed to help you prepare for your PCLL Conversion examinations:
- Teaching focused on writing techniques and exam methodology. All our workshops are based on past exam papers, with students receiving individual detailed feedback on each paper written.
- A total per module of 20 hours of lectures and face-to-face time to practice, evaluate, and assess your writing and your exam skills (10 hours for Commercial Law Part C).
- Online option available delivered through our state-of-the-art learning platform
- Each module is offered twice a year, our calendar follows the calendar for the PCLL Conversion examinations, with each module running from October to December (for the January PCLL Conversion examinations) and from April to June (for the June PCLL Conversion examinations).
- Each module gradually accelerates and concludes with intensive writing workshops right before the exams. This allows our students to focus on their other obligations during the semester, and to dedicate more time to their PCLL Conversion examinations in the few weeks and months immediately preceding the exams.
- Flexible study, pre-recorded online lectures that students have access to watch at their own time and pace, followed by attendance on campus or live streamed writing workshops, feedback sessions, and intensive workshops.
- October and April Intakes
|Full Course or Modules
|Face to Face
|Full Course (with 5% Full Package Discount)
|Commercial Law A
|Commercial Law B
|Commercial Law C
|Hong Kong Constitutional Law
|Hong Kong Land Law
|Hong Kong Legal System
Study manuals: all students will be provided with printed study manuals.
The course fee does not include examination fee(s) the PCLL Conversion Examination(s).
Offers and discounts
- 5 % off the tuition fee on Full Package bookings
- HK$5,000 Alumni loyalty scheme discount on Full Package bookings for ULaw graduates.
- Pass first time or study for free: we’re so confident in our PPC that, if you don’t pass your PPC module(s), you can re-take our workshops for free*.
* Free workshops re-take applies to students who have attended ULaw's PPC module(s) and received notification from the PCEA that they have failed their PCLL Conversion Examination(s).
See Terms and Conditions for full details.
Reach out to our team of Programme Consultants, whose role it is to guide you through your journey at ULaw.
If you’re considering studying with us or would like advice on your course of interest, contact us by:
Calling: +852 2319 4110
If you have any questions on processing your booking on our eStore, contact us by:
Calling: +44 (0)1483 405679