SQE2 Exam Preparation Course Online
Our SQE2 Exam Preparation Course is a short, intensive revision course to ensure you’re confident and fully prepared for the SQE2 legal skills assessments.
You’ll receive tips and last-minute guidance from our experienced tutors during intensive, three hour revision sessions on key skill areas, designed to increase your chance of passing the assessments.
Short, intensive revision course
Complete mock assessments
Learn from our expert tutors
Award-winning Employability service
About Our Study Manuals
About Our Course
About Our Bundles
The course will include three-hour revision sessions on the following:
- Legal writing
- Legal drafting
- Legal research
- Case matter analysis
Each revision session will comprise of:
- A lecture with last-minute revision, and assessment tips
- A mock assessment with answers
- A round-up to run through the mock and answers with a chance for questions
Exam Preparation Course enrolments will close 3 working days before the start dates listed below;
- 18-20th and 25-27th July 2023 (Full time Day)
- 18-20th and 25-27th July 2023 (Part time Evening and Part time Day)
- 21-23rd July 2023 (Weekend)
- 10-12th October 2023 (Full time Day)
- 13-15th October 2023 (Weekend)
- 17-19th October 2023 (Full time Day)
- 9-11th and 16-18th January 2024 (Part time Evening and Part time Day)
- 12-14th January 2024 (Weekend)
- 16-17th January 2024 (Full time Day)
- 9-11th April 2024 (Full time Day)
- 12-14th April 2024 (Weekend)
Register your details to keep up to date with the latest SQE news and events.
The dates of our SQE Preparation Courses align with the SQE assessment dates. If the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) changes an assessment date, we may need to change our course dates.
Online campus: £1,000 (HK$10,000.00)
SQE Bundle Offer: 50% off printed SQE Study Manuals when purchased together with an SQE Course (discount applied at checkout).
Please Note: The course fee does not include the SQE2 assessment fee of £2,493
See Terms and Conditions for full details
This is a short revision preparation course.
There will be multiple SQE2 style practice tests throughout this course, but there is no formal assessment, and it does not lead to an academic award.You will sit your SQE assessments at Pearson VUE test centres in the UK and internationally.
Buy More And Save
This study manual is part of our SQE1 Law Bundle.
7 study manuals for £237.94
Reach out to our team of Programme Consultants, whose role it is to guide you through your journey at ULaw.
If you’re considering studying with us or would like advice on your course of interest, contact us by:
Calling: +44 (0) 1483 216 000
If you have any questions on processing your booking on our eStore, contact us by:
Calling: +44 (0) 1483 405679