SQE2 Exam Preparation Course On Campus
Our on-campus SQE2 Exam Preparation Course is an intensive revision course to ensure you’re fully prepared for the SQE2 assessments.
You’ll have the chance to practice the skills you need for the SQE2 assessment, as well as receive last-minute guidance from our experienced tutors. This course contains three hour revision sessions on key skill areas, and is designed to increase your chance of passing the SQE2 assessments.
Short, intensive revision course
Complete mock assessments
Learn from our expert tutors
Award-winning Employability service
About Our Study Manuals
About Our Course
About Our Bundles
This on-campus course includes three-hour revision sessions on the following:
- Legal writing
- Legal drafting
- Legal research
- Case matter analysis
During each revision session, the following will be covered:
- A lecture with revision, and tips for the assessment
- A mock assessment with answers
- A round-up to run through the mock assessment and answers from this, including a chance for questions
- 18-20 April 2023 (Full time Day)
- 28-30 March 2023 (Full Time Day)
- 18-20th July 2023 (Full time Day)
- 18-20th and 25-27th July 2023 (Part time Evening)
- 18-20th and 25-27th July 2023 (Part time Day)
- 21-23rd July 2023 (Weekend)
- 10-12th October 2023 (Full time Day)
- 17-19th October 2023 (Full time Day)
- 9-11th and 16-18th January 2024 (Part time Day)
- 9-11th and 16-18th January 2024 (Part time Evening)
- 12-14th January 2024 (Weekend)
- 16-17th January 2024 (Full time Day)
- 9-11th April 2024 (Full time Day)
Register your details to keep up to date with the latest SQE news and events.
The dates of our SQE Preparation Courses align with the SQE assessment dates. If the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) changes an assessment date, we may need to change our course dates.
This is a short revision preparation course.
There will be multiple SQE2 style practice tests throughout this course, but there is no formal assessment, and it does not lead to an academic award.You will sit your SQE assessments at Pearson VUE test centres in the UK and internationally.
Reach out to our team of Programme Consultants, whose role it is to guide you through your journey at ULaw.
If you’re considering studying with us or would like advice on your course of interest, contact us at:
Call us: +44 (0) 1483 216 000
Email us: email@example.com
If you have any questions on processing your booking on our eStore, contact us at:
Call us: +44 (0) 1483 405679
Email us: ProgrammeAdmin@law.ac.uk